Wednesday 12 June 2013

I hate.

I hate being called “cutie”. I really do. I’m not 2 years old and it just sounds degrading.

I hate not being taken seriously. Just because I’m in my early (very early) 20s and happen to be somewhat attractive doesn’t mean that that’s all I am. As cliche as it sounds, I am not just a pretty face.

I hate when older men think that just because I’m a young pretty girl, I’m an easy catch because all I am is a young pretty girl. I am so much more than that.

I would never ever date anybody based on any factor if we had nothing in common and nothing to talk about. Besides, being older does not give you an advantage, unless you are actually emotionally mature enough to handle relationships, arguments, and stressful situations.

This post is a bit all over the place, but I’m really annoyed at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment